The Dual Pro 6 Amp Waterproof Battery Charger is an affordable, reliable, and safe battery charging system designed for everyday use. The system is engineered for users who need a charging system on an occasional basis and may not want or need the capabilities of a heavier duty and higher amperage product.
It is designed for use in many types of applications including bass boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, other watercraft, automobiles, ATVs, golf carts, and other similar uses. The system delivers sophisticated capabilities and superior value to customers.
Battery Charging Systems Designed for Everyday Applications
- Affordable, Reliable, and Safe.
- Trouble free - Just plug it in and forget it!
- Be one of the many 750,000 satisfied customers!
- Wide variety of applications.
- Universal input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
May be used in many types of every applications including: Bass boats, runabouts, pontoons, other types of watercraft, automobiles, ATVs, golf carts, and more.
- Connector: Ring Terminals
- Approved for Wet Cell and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and salt water
- Dependable, rugged construction and waterproof
- Independent outputs and fully automatic
- Battery maintenance mode
- Two year warranty
- DC charge cables = 5ft and AC power cord = 3ft
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Models available to charge 12-36V systems
- LED lights indicate "Each Battery's" state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected and no installation restrictions
- Float stage maintenance and independent outputs
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- FCC 15 Parts A and B Interference Compliant
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 6 amps. Combined, this is an output of 12 amps (2 banks of 6 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 6 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 12 amps total.
- HB-1030 Gen 1
- HB-1030 Gen 2
- HB-1430 Gen 1
- HB-1430 Gen 2
Very good charger. Makes charging so much easier than a single standard charger.
Excellent product - plug it in and forget it.
Installed this on a Bass boat and so far, we couldn't be happier with the charging of dual batteries. Mounted it on the inside lid of the battery compartment so it's not directly exposed to the elements. Very easy to install and no more dragging out two battery chargers to charge batteries.....just plug this in and you're set! The colored lights (red and green) show you its charging and when it's
I love the charging lights on mine, just a glance with the bright lights, and you know the condition of the batteries. Just a quick and easy install and your ready to play...
I purchased a 16 ft. bass boat just this fall and needed a dual bank charger for both batteries. After reading the great reviews on this unit, I purchased it along with some alligator clips as I didn't want to mount it permanently in the boat which apparently some people do, and it has worked out very nicely. I plugged the unit in at night and had double red lights indicating charging (low battery
This is a nice charger. Admittedly I have owned it about a month, but I'll say I am well pleased with it. Its easy to use and does a very good job. I could not have been more pleased. Just connected to the two batteries and forget about it.
Great simple product to use and install. Keeps both batteries ready to go. I leave plugged in and no problems.