Product Specifications for Dual Pro Sportsman Series Three Bank Pro SE 12 Volt 30 Amp Battery Charger - Three 10 Amp Banks
|BM Part #:||ACC-SS-3|
|Capacity:||30 Amp (10 Amp Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
Our customers asked for a series of chargers that were smaller, lighter and economically affordable. The Sportsman Series of chargers answers these needs. This line of chargers is designed for all types of battery applications. Sportsman chargers have all the safety and reliability features that have made PRO Charging Systems chargers the #1 choice of most boat manufacturers, dealers and over 750,000 customers across the country. Advanced microprocessors and LED readings make the units even easier to use.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 10 amps. Combined, this is an output of 30 amps (3 banks of 10 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 10 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 30 amps total.
My Guest charger quit charging on one bank so instead of another Guest I decided to try a Dual Pro. The service from Battery Mart was top notch. I got the new charger in only a couple of days and after opening the box was impressed with the quality of this charger. Installation was a breeze and the charger is working perfectly. It is quiet, keeps the batteries @ the correct state of charge no matt
I had one of the original Charging Systems International (now Pro Charging Systems) Dual Pro 10x2 chargers from sometime around 1990 that served me well in my bass boat until late last year. The left bank would never get below 2 bars red (opposite of the way the LED indicators work on todays models...gas gauge style) making me think I had a battery problem. It was time to change out the two wet ce
This charger is great!!! I've had a few (top of the line on-board chargers) and I like this one the most. It charges very quickly and has all of the options that I like. It's quite heavy but who cares. I recommend that you check your boat first to ensure where you'll place it; it's tall (nearly 5 inches).
Great product and warranty. I would like to see more options for their cabling. I like to use this for several batteries that are installed in my bikes, plus one spare battery. With battery tenders you get a trailer/towing two wire harness that allows you to keep you battery at full charge when not riding. To make this system work I had to buy separate cabling and connectors to make it work. Other
The charger was alot heavier than expected. Easy to read and charges fast. Seems to be well built. Only had it a month but So far happy with my purchase.
This charger replaced a Dual Pro that was 9 years old. It showed me I had a bad battery right from the start.