Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: Ring Terminals (Default)
Plug: SB® 50 Gray
Plug: SB® 50 Blue
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Blue
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Angled
Plug: DC Male Plug: Three Prong
Plug: E-Z-GO DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Injected
Plug: E-Z-GO RXV
Plug: Yamaha Cart: 2 Prong
Plug: Star Car
This 48 Volt, 18 Amp Dual Pro on-board charger is part of the Eagle Performance series of chargers.
The Dual Pro i4818 Eagle charger is specially designed for use in the industrial and electric vehicle markets. With over 18 years of experience in manufacturing the legendary Dual ProTM charging systems, Pro Charging Systems chargers have become known as the name in charging technologies. We pride ourselves on the performance and versatility of our products and our outstanding customer service.
Battery Charging System Designed for the Demands of Recreational and Industrial Use
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Exclusive temperature compensation
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
- AC power cord is 6 feet long
- The charger cord to batteries is 8 feet long
See Complete Listing of Plugs and Connectors for Eagle chargers Here
A great inventory, good prices, ease of surfing the website , ease of ordering and free shipping!
Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience. I own a golf cart transportation business in the Entertainment District of Arlington Texas, home of the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers. I am permitted by the city to conduct my business on any day there's an event at either of our stadiums. I have been in business for 6 years with a fleet of 5 carts, Each with an on-board Eagle charger. Fast forwarding , my fleet was unfortunately involved in a fire on May 20th. My 2013 Citiecar was in the fire and I've managed to clean her up and get her back to work.
Understand that pre fire she would only get 32- 35 miles per event with a full charge and a 90 minute charge after the first 15 or so miles.
I can't fail to mention the numerous electrical issues I was constantly having pre-fire. Oh yes, my batteries are 6 month old T105's and survived the fire as well.
Here's the best part...…..After replacing the old charger with the new one has been an absolute game changer! Without a doubt the new charger has not only alleviated any electrical issues but has increased my total miles per event from ~32-35 to 45+ miles at the same event and that's while transporting 6 fans per trip to and from the events! I would not believe it myself if I am not witnessing with my own eyes. If I would have known I would have had such a positive outcome by simply changing out an old charger for a new one I would have changed it several years ago. Thank you for increasing my bottom line as miles equals cash in my Business.
Mounted under rear seat of golf cart. Now only have to plug in and leave it alone. No more carrying the charger to golf cart and storing charger. I live in RV and this is what I have been looking for