Plug Options Available, selectable in the Gray Box Below the Price:
Plug: SB® 50 Gray (Default)
Plug: SB® 50 Blue
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 50 Yellow
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Blue
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Angled
Plug: DC Male Plug: Three Prong
Plug: E-Z-GO DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Injected
Plug: E-Z-GO RXV
Plug: Yamaha Cart: 2 Prong
Plug: Star Car
This 48 Volt, 18 Amp Dual Pro charger is part of the Eagle Performance series of chargers.
The Dual Pro i4818 Eagle charger is specially designed for use in the industrial and electric vehicle markets. With over 18 years of experience in manufacturing the legendary Dual ProTM charging systems, Pro Charging Systems chargers have become known as the name in charging technologies. We pride ourselves on the performance and versatility of our products and our outstanding customer service. We are proud that these safe, reliable, and efficient battery chargers are made in the USA.
Battery Charging System Designed for the Demands of Recreational and Industrial Use
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Exclusive temperature compensation
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
- AC power cord is 6 feet long
- The charger cord to batteries is 8 feet long
- Includes the SB® 50 gray connector.
See Complete Listing of Plugs and Connectors for Eagle chargers Here
Anderson Power Products® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
© 2015 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. SB® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Bought this as a replacement charger for my cart. Although more expensive than my other, it has been well worth it. Would highly recommend.
First thing i have done it was to get the cover removed to find out why it was heavy. Well,there is a very well done transformer inside. It looks very nice made, but you know, a transformer 60Hz designed for, it is naturally heavy. Anything else is fine,I liked it. One more concern is about the front panel with AGM&Wet and Gel Cell battery options where i couldn't find any switch to choose among t
An off grid battery system, remote location, 500 ah 48 volt array of AGM, completely discharged, back to life (48 volts from 39 volts) in a matter of hours. With 48 volts the inverter was able to take over an get to a full charge in 4 hours. This is an unusual system in that there is only a generator for power, no solar or hydro.