Plug Options Available, selectable in the "Include Additional Plug" Box above:
Plug: SB® 50 Gray (Default)
Plug: SB® 50 Yellow
Plug: SB® 50 Red
Plug: SB® 50 Blue
Plug: SB® 175 Red
Plug: SB® 175 Gray
Plug: SB® 175 Blue
Plug: DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Angled
Plug: DC Male Plug: Three Prong
Plug: E-Z-GO DC Male Plug: 2 Prong Injected
Plug: E-Z-GO RXV
Plug: Yamaha Cart: 2 Prong
Plug: Star Car
This 36 Volt, 25 Amp Dual Pro charger is part of the Eagle Performance series of chargers.
The Dual Pro i3625 Eagle charger is specially designed for use in the industrial and electric vehicle markets. With over 18 years of experience in manufacturing the legendary Dual ProTM charging systems, Pro Charging Systems chargers have become known as the name in charging technologies. We pride ourselves on the performance and versatility of our products and our outstanding customer service.
Battery Charging System Designed for the Demands of Recreational and Industrial Use
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic
- For use with Lead Acid (Wet/AGM) batteries
- Easily reconfigured for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Battery type LED indicator
- Designed for tough duty applications
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Exclusive temperature compensation
- Fully automatic with float maintenance
- Reverse polarity spark free operation
- Return to charge maintenance mode
- Exclusive on board diagnostics
- High visibility, easy to read charge indicators
- Fan cooled
- Optional "Universal" A/C input
- AC power cord is 6 feet long
- The charger cord to batteries is 8 feet long
- Includes the SB® 50 gray connector.
See Complete Listing of Plugs and Connectors for Eagle chargers Here
Anderson Power Products® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
© 2015 Anderson Power Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. SB® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Item came with the wrong connector. Since it came direct from the manufacturer, I called them and within two days I had the correct connector. Although I already had it working using the original connector from the Ezgo charger and a quick trip to Lowes. The charger works perfectly and I'm impressed with the service from the manufacturer. Highly recommend the product.
Soooooo much more quiet than original. Love it.
I have used several golf cart chargers. The Pro Eagle equals the charge rate of the high price OEM chargers that come with the carts, but with far less noise. I also ordered a special connector to match my cart and was pleasantly surprised to find it already installed on the charger. I was able to put it straight to work and further astonished at how much faster than my previous after market char
ordered the plug for it and it was hardwired when it arrived. - thought it would come with a universal plug attached to the crowfoot plug.
If I were to get a a cart with an alternate plug design it would be more adaptable. (chances of this are slim so I'm quite satisfied)
Works alot better than last much larger one.
i use it once a week
Had to purchase a different plug for an older style Club Car[...]unit works as advertised, very please with quiet operation (as opposed to outrageous hum from original charger).