Product Specifications for Dual Pro Professional Series 12 Volt 15 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||ACC-PS-1|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
I have a already multiple oft these charges and they charge the batteries since many years. No issues.
I use the charging system to keep the 12 volt deep cycle battery in my fiber optic splicing trailer charged. I also use a generator for AC with the DC as back up. This is my second dual pro charger and I am very happy with the results.
Very reliable, it keeps the battery conditioned as well as charged.
This charger is definetly quality built... I am glad I got what I have. I charge 2 6 volt Deep Cycle golf cart batteries (Interstate GC2-XHD-UTL)
after a long day torchering them on a motorized kayak fishing all over Long Island I put the batteries on this 1 bank 15AMP Proffesional charger and yes , it charges them in series very consistantly and powerful enough to replaced the energy I used