Product Specifications for Dual Pro Professional Series 12 Volt 30 Amp Battery Charger - Two 15 Amp Banks
|BM Part #:||ACC-PS-2|
|Capacity:||30 Amp (15 Amp Per Bank)|
|Warranty:||3 Years Factory Direct|
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
- Approved for use on these Odyssey batteries: 34-PC1500T, 34R-PC1500, 34M-PC1500, PC1500-DT, PC1700, PC1700MJT, 65-PC1750, 48-720, 34-790, 34R-790, 78/790, 65-760, 94R-850
- Both sets of leads will need to be connected to these batteries to charge.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Connector: Ring Terminals.
- Approved for Wet Cell and Sealed Lead Acid AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- Dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 15 amps. Combined, this is an output of 30 amps (2 banks of 15 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 15 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 30 amps total.
The dual pro battery charger looks and feels like a quality unit,it arrived in the stated amount of time and i have installed it in my boat but have not been on the water yet so i can not say how well it functions.But from the other reviews i read i am sure i will be happy.this unit replaced another dual pro that had been in the boat and functioned well for 14 years which is why i chose this unit again.
easy to install and does a very good job
I own a 1996 Ranger Bassboat that had a Dual Pro installed on it from the factory. This charger lasted 18 years of continous use. Each bank was only 10 amps & the new Dual Pro is 15 amps per bank which charges my batteries much faster.
The thing I like most about this Dual Pro is it can be completely submerged in water & still work, It's completely waterproof.
I shopped for a very long time before I found this charger. I am very impressed with this product and all it's features!!!
This charger is great. I have had the dual pro for about 3 weeks. It was easy to install. I fished the other day for about 6hrs and it only took 4 hrs to fully charge both of my trolling batteries. My last dual pro lasted about 9years so Im hoping this one will last just as long.
I bought a battery charger [...] and I got a great price.
Mounted easily into the same holes as my old Dual Pro charger, that was a big +. Product seems very well built,[...]and their price was $40 less than [...] for the same product. Very satisfied with my purchase.