Product Specifications for USA-Made Deka Heavy Duty 2 Gauge 20 Foot Booster Cables
|BM Part #:||DEK-07044|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Made of 2 gauge 100% copper conductors.
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable insulation against oil, grease, and abrasion.
- 20' long jumper cables.
- Maximum flexibility and easy handling.
- Patented 600E PVC Coated Steel E-Z Reach Clamps
Professional Service Deka heavy duty 2 gauge, 20-foot booster cables are made in the USA by quality craftsman in Pennsylvania!
These heavy duty booster cables are made of 2 gauge 100% copper conductors. The thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable insulation protects against oil, grease, and abrasion. The heavy duty jumper cables are 20' long, color-coded, and feature a tangle-free dual cable construction, and are specifically designed for maximum flexibility and easy handling.
haven't had a need to use the jumper cables yet, but after my last jump I'm glad I have this high quality pair for my compact pickup truck. Clearly heavy duty and made of the good copper stuff...I expect nothing but to have this pair of jumper cables for years and years to come....