Product Specifications for Charger for Rechargeable Coin Cell LIR2450
|BM Part #:||CH-UNCE001-2450|
|Shipping Weight:||0.70Lbs (11.2 oz)|
- With socket clips, this charger secures your rechargeable LIR2450 coin cells in place.
- Safe and reliable: The power is automatically cut off when the batteries are fully charged.
- Caution: Must charge two coin cells together.
- Note: Batteries are supplied with a plastic insulator on the outer rim which must be removed before charging.
- Only compatible with the rechargeable LIR2450 battery.
This smart charger is designed to fully recharge your Li-Ion coin cell batteries. In the charging sockets, special clips help keep the batteries in place throughout the charging process.
With it's safe and reliable design, the charger will automatically cut off power to the batteries when they are fully charged. This prevents premature wear of the cells. The charger features easy to read LED lights that tell you the charge status of your batteries.
- Input: 110-240V AC input 50/60Hz
- Charging voltage: 4.2 +/- 0.1 VDC
- Charging current: 150mA +/- 50mA
- Built-In USB Plug for charging USB devices like cell phones, cameras, and more.
- Output: 5.0VDC 400mA Max
- There are two LED indicators on this charger: Bar LED directly below batteries and "AUTO IDENTIFY" LED.
- If the charger detects an installed battery, the "AUTO IDENTIFY" LED light will be "Solid Red"
- While charging, the Bar LED will flash several color combinations.
- Once your batteries are fully charged, the Bar LED flash will slow and dim to a red/green pulse.
Charging Your LIR2450 Batteries
To protect the batteries, the LIR2450 rechargeable batteries are supplied with a plastic insulator on the outer rim. This insulator must be removed before charging.
This charger is designed to charge two (2) batteries together. You must always charge two batteries at the same time when using this charger.