Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 1.25 Amp Battery Charger - 2 Banks (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0165-DL-WH|
|Capacity:||2.5 Amp (1.25 Amp Per Bank)|
|Input Voltage:||120VAC @ 60 Hz|
|Warranty:||2 Year (Handled Directly Through Deltran)|
- Includes two Clamp Harness and two Lug Harness
- 48" Charging Leads supplied with unit (2 leads)
- 2 independent charging stations
- Extremely lightweight Less than 3 lbs
- Temperature Range: 0F° to 122F° Nominal
- Microprocessor controlled constant current charging
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Spark Proof
- Charger for virtually all lead-acid batteries, including flooded or sealed, maintenance free, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) and Gel Cell.
- Will comply to all International safety standards (UL/CSA/CE)
The 2 Bank Battery Tender Charging Station contains two encased 1.25 amp battery chargers designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 1.25 amps. Combined, this is an output of 2.5 amps (2 banks of 1.25 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 1.25 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 2.5 amps total.
This is great no more switching wires between bikes. I love this thing!!
I have a battery tenders for my diesel pickup, generator, and now I've installed the 2 bank charger in my fifth wheel. This product is easy to install and makes it one less thing for me to take out when I put the camper away for the winter. Just turn the battery disconnect, plug in the battery tender and I'm done.
I was looking for a battery charger/tender type of product that could charge two motorcycles at the same time. I'm very happy with this product.
Exactly what we were looking for
The product was great it does just what I wanted it to do. Delivery was on time. What more could you ask for. Thanks Harvey
Battery Tender works very well, is easy to hook up. I like that I was able to mount to garage wall easily, since there are screw mounts.
Works very well to keep my battery jump packs charged and ready