Product Specifications for Battery Defender XLR 36 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||3605S-XLR|
- Charger Supplied with 6' AC Cord and 70" DC Leads with 3 Pin XLR Connector (Male Pins in Plug)
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Protect your battery: Maintaining your battery at full charge will help prevent sulfation.
- Small size and light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender charger will charge lead acid and AGM batteries. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old.
- AC Input voltage: 115 VAC.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve and -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge and no overcharging: Battery Defender charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- Soneil Replacement
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
- DC Output: 36 Volt 2 Amps
- Input 115AC (Range 90VAC~132VAC)
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Defender XLR 36 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
This 36 volt, 2 amp battery charger is fitted with an XLR connector, which is commonly found in electric wheelchairs, studio equipment, and lighting applications. The charger is fully automatic and can maintain your battery at a full charge, which will help prevent sulfation.