Product Specifications for Battery Defender 24 Volt 4 Amp XLR Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||2409SR-WC|
- Input Rating: Dual 100-240 Volts ~ 2A Max 50/60Hz
- Output Rating: 24 Volt ~ 28.8V Max 4 Amps
- Charges: Wet Flooded, GEL, SLA, AGM
- Includes: 3 Pin XLR
- U.S. Patent Pending
- Mainitaining your battery at full charge can help prevent sulfation.
- Dual voltage: 100 and 240VAC. This means you only need one charger for the whole world.
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- One charger for any type of lead acid battery (no switch): Battery Defender Pro charger will charge any type or brand of lead acid battery fully, sealed or dry battery. The charger will adjust itself as the battery gets old
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output Prove & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- Low voltage start: Battery Defender Pro charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means a very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: can be left without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- LED Indicator: Orange: Charging Green: Charged
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Defender 24 Volt 4 Amp XLR Battery Charger. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
This 24 volt, 4 amp battery charger is fitted with an XLR connector, which is commonly found in electric wheelchairs, studio equipment, and lighting applications. The charger is fully automatic and can maintain your battery at a full charge, which will help prevent sulfation.
- With 3 Pin XLR Connector for mobility scooters & wheelchairs including the hoveround
Note: Not for use on aviation batteries
I find that the charger works very well.
This charger works with both my wheelchair and scooter. I'm very pleased with how fast the battery was shipped to me.
Great charger ! Works as advertised
this unit takes the concern of frying batteries away, but the cord should be longer to eliminate the need of extension cords that way reduce the power required.
i use the battery charger every day at home and at work. i go shopping once a week and it holds up extremely well. i would give it an A+.
This product charges my batteries and it charges in a fast manner which is what I need for my 4 Wheel scooter.
If I don't like a product I will not order ever again.This is my second order. With my latest purchase I was very happy.