Product Specifications for Battery Cut Off Switch
|BM Part #:||ACC-41860|
|Shipping Weight:||0.50Lbs (8 oz)|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Prevents clocks, lights or other low-draw accessories from draining battery in long-term storage
- Easy 10-minute installation; solid-brass posts & connectors - won't interfere with electrical system
- Rated 100 amps continuous, 1000 amps surge, at 12 volts.
- Rated 50 amps continuous, 500 amps surge, at 24 volts.
- Two 3/16" diam. mounting holes.
- Extra key and waterproof cover included.
This Battery Cut Off Switch is a single circuit disconnect switch with detachable key. It isolates the battery circuit for anti-theft, anti-fire, short circuit protection, and unwanted battery drain and is ideal for RV, marine and farm equipment.
This battery cut off switch is not for use with vehicles with full time power on demand computers or vehicles with thermostatic controlled cooling fans.
Includes two (2) keys and water-resistant cover.
Works great just what I needed.
quick delivery,, just as described.. does exactly what I want
Took longer to find it than install it. Many options, Pay more / Get more, sometimes. This was a good value, and functioned perfectly.
Installed this product on the negative terminal of my atv battery. Have had problems for years with phantom drain on the battery, had addressed with a trickle charger. Read about this product, purchased and installed quickly, and problem solved. Easy to install, works great. Have subsequently purchased two additional units, one for boat motor and one for the trolling motor. Great product.
I don't worry about battery discharge anymore.
I do not think it can handle water.
Works well in my Subaru, placed in a hidden area to give thefts a hard time.