Product Specifications for Battery Load Tester for 6 & 12 Volt Batteries Up to 1000 CCA
|BM Part #:||50113|
|Voltage:||6 / 12 Volt|
- Heavy duty copper plated clamps.
- Internal load unit with 100 amp load capacity.
- UL listed load safety switch to prevent arcing.
- Heavy duty steel case.
- Convenient insulated carrying handle.
- Complete with fully illustrated instructions.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Load Tester for 6 & 12 Volt Batteries Up to 1000 CCA. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
This 6 and 12 Volt battery tester with true 100 Amp load works with conventional and maintenance free lead acid batteries. This car battery load tester is completely portable; outside power in not required. Tests can be completed in 10 seconds.
- Tests 6 & 12 Volt Batteries up to 1000 CCA
- For conventional and maintenance free batteries in cars, light trucks, lawn tractors, and RVs.
- Simple to Use
- Completely portable - external power source not required. Top mounted rocker switch for easy operation. Complete test done in 10 seconds.
- Accurate & Dependable
- Heavy duty, shock-resistant ventilated cover with rubber insulated carrying handle for comfort and safety. Heavy duty, color coded copper-plated clamps.
- Complete with instructions.
- Does not contain asbestos.
- Load Testing a Battery:
- Turn engine and all electrical accessories off.
- Connect BLACK clamp to battery NEGATIVE.
- Connect RED clamp to battery POSITIVE.
- Hold Load switch on for 10 seconds (15 seconds max).
- Read meter with load still on and refer to battery analysis table.
Excellent tester. Simple design, allows quick and easy testing of battery & charge system. Does generate heat during test.
Works great, easy to use and read
Great price on a great product.
This item does exactly what I wanted it to do, and does it simply!!!
Great for checking health of car batteries. Slight burning smell when new it gets warms as it dissipates a lot of current. Reliable so far, easy to read/test.
I use this product to test car, motorcycle, atv, and watercraft batteries. Works great!