Handheld Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) and powersport battery tester. Tests 4 AH to 50 AH rated batteries.
The RC-300 is a portable, fully featured 6V & 12V battery tester that provides quick and accurate results utilizing Auto Meter's Award-winning "Digital Pulse Load" technology. The RC-300 is user friendly, instructing the user exactly what to do while testing an SLA battery. Professionally accurate test results are shown on a LCD display after each test. The RC-300 small battery tester has a built in memory so you can easily review and/or print test results.
- Designed for Power Sport and Small Valve Regulated Batteries
- Amp Hour Scale - 4 to 50 Ah
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance & Load Test
- Fully Automated Load 40 amp Digital Pulse Load
- Innovative database function allows for highly accurate custom testing of individual battery types
- Increased testing accuracy if tested batteries were "blue printed"
- Stores 40 blue printed battery types
- Allows the user to customize the percentage of rated amp hour versus actual amp hour at which the tested battery would pass or fail
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries
- Tests discharged batteries
- Easy Input Menus
- Dynamic Memory Input for Custom Battery Results
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- Reverse polarity protection
- 64 character 4 line LCD screen
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Tough plastic case with easy-grip rubber boot
- Customer communication with optional bolt-on PR-20 printer or PR-12 infrared printer or PC cable
Excellent for facility maintenance, primary use testing fire alarm extender panel batteries. Saves time and money, facility guy's can clear battery related fire alarm panel troubles as well as monitor battery life.
Testing Solar Batteries
very easy to use and clear readings