Handheld Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) and powersport battery tester. Tests 4 AH to 50 AH rated batteries.
The RC-300 is a portable, fully featured 6V & 12V battery tester that provides quick and accurate results utilizing Auto Meter's Award-winning "Digital Pulse Load" technology. The RC-300 is user friendly, instructing the user exactly what to do while testing an SLA battery. Professionally accurate test results are shown on a LCD display after each test. The RC-300 small battery tester has a built in memory so you can easily review and/or print test results.
- Designed for Power Sport and Small Valve Regulated Batteries
- Amp Hour Scale - 4 to 50 Ah
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance & Load Test
- Fully Automated Load 40 amp Digital Pulse Load
- Innovative database function allows for highly accurate custom testing of individual battery types
- Increased testing accuracy if tested batteries were "blue printed"
- Stores 40 blue printed battery types
- Allows the user to customize the percentage of rated amp hour versus actual amp hour at which the tested battery would pass or fail
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries
- Tests discharged batteries
- Easy Input Menus
- Dynamic Memory Input for Custom Battery Results
- Stores the last 50 tests in memory
- Reverse polarity protection
- 64 character 4 line LCD screen
- 30" - 16 gauge leads
- Tough plastic case with easy-grip rubber boot
- Customer communication with optional bolt-on PR-20 printer or PR-12 infrared printer or PC cable