Product Specifications for Auto Meter BVA-300 Intelligent Handheld Electrical System Analyzer For 6V & 12V Applications
|BM Part #:||ACC-BVA-300|
|Warranty:||1 Year (90 Days on Cables)|
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- Utilizes advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery's ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Auto Meter BVA-300 Intelligent Handheld Electrical System Analyzer For 6V & 12V Applications. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The BVA-300 is a Technician grade handheld electrical system tester that preforms a compete electrical system test in less than 82 seconds. Utilizing an on-board 40 amp load, the BVA-300 uses patented Digitial Pulse Load technology to fully test most batteries, starters and alternators completely.
Excellent customer service and fast delivery.