Product Specifications for Auto Meter BVA-300 Intelligent Handheld Electrical System Analyzer For 6V & 12V Applications
|BM Part #:||ACC-BVA-300|
|Warranty:||1 Year (90 Days on Cables)|
- Tests flooded, deep cycle, and AGM batteries with CCA range of 100-1600 - also detects discharged batteries, bad cells, and has built in reverse polarity protection.
- Unlike competitor models, Auto Meter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 40 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- Automatically stores the last 100 tests in memory.
- 30" - 16 gauge leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
- Customer communication with optional PR-12 (external printer), PR-20 (bolt-on printer), or AC-12 (PC cable).
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Perfect tool box tester! Rugged engineered composite housing with protective rubber boot for years of service.
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via back lit LCD screen for ease of use.
- Utilizes advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery's ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- Battery test results include: Measured true CCA, voltage and percent of charge, and the battery's state of health (good, near end of life, or bad).
The BVA-300 is a Technician grade handheld electrical system tester that preforms a compete electrical system test in less than 82 seconds. Utilizing an on-board 40 amp load, the BVA-300 uses patented Digitial Pulse Load technology to fully test most batteries, starters and alternators completely.
Excellent customer service and fast delivery.