Product Specifications for Replacement Backup Battery Cartridge for APC RBC43
|BM Part #:||APC-43|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- Direct replacement for the RBC13: No additional assembly or installation required!
- Includes eight (8) 12 Volt, 5 Amp Hour batteries.
- Hot-swappable batteries ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Keep your UPS fully functional and protect you from downtime and data loss.
OEM Part Numbers: RBC43, RBC-43
APC: DLA2200RM2U, DLA2200RMI2U, DLA3000RM2U, DLA3000RMI2U, DLA3000RMT2U, SmartUPS RM SUA3000R2X145, SmartUPS RM SUA3000R2X180, SmartUPS RM SUA3000RM2U, SmartUPS RM SUA3000RMT2U, SUA2200RMI2U, SUA2200RMUS, SUA3000RM2U, SUA3000RMI2U, SUA3000RMT2U, SUA3000RMUS, SUM1500RMXL2U, SUM1500RMXLi2U, SUM3000RMXL2U, SUM3000RMXLi2U, SUM48RMXLBP2U, RBC43
Replacement APC RBC43 Battery Backup Cartridge: Includes Eight (8) 12 Volt, 5 Amp hour Batteries
This replacement backup battery cartridge is designed to keep your UPS unit fully functional and protect you from downtime and data loss. This is a direct replacement for the RBC43, no additional assembly or installation required!
This RBC43 replacement battery is specifically designed for the APC SUA2200RM2U, SUA2200RMi2U, SUA3000RM2U, SUA3000RMi2U, SUA3000RMT2U, SUM1500RMXL2U, SUM1500RMXLi2U, SUM3000RMXL2U, SUM3000RMXLi2U, SUM48RMXLBP2U.
- Note: SUM48RMXLBP2U requires two (2) APC-43 battery packs
- OEM Part Numbers: RBC43, RBC-43
- SmartUPS RM SUA3000R2X145
- SmartUPS RM SUA3000R2X180
- SmartUPS RM SUA3000RM2U
- SmartUPS RM SUA3000RMT2U
Fits perfectly. Less expensive than APC replacement. Specs are the same. Time will tell for how it will last, but my hopes are high.
Fit it into an APC SmartUps 2200VA 120V with ease. The battery came with instructions on installation as well as recycling. All in all it was very painless and I appreciated working with Battery Mart and definitely will do so again when needed.
A little pricey: Individual battery replacement would cost less.
I bought this replacement unit for an APC 2200RMU. I performed a hot swap with full server load. No problems at all. Pressed the Test button on the APC for 5 seconds and the APC finished it's test and recognized the new battery. Running without issues.