YTX-20 Extreme Power Series (XPS) Lithium Battery
The Antigravity YTX20 is a Lithium battery to replace the OEM Lead/Acid Battery often called the YTX20, YTX20L, YTX20H, YTX20-BS or the �20 Size�. The OEM standardized size of the YTX-20 is used in a many different manufacturers models of Motorcycles including Harley Davidsons, Victory, Metric Cruisers/Tourers as well as many Powersport Vehicles such as UTVs/ATVs, Snowmobiles and more. In comparison, Antigravity�s Lithium-Ion version offers impressive weight savings at only 4.68 lbs, and OVER 2.5 times the Cranking Power of the Lead/Acid version! So those difficult-starting large Custom V-Twin Motors can be turned over with ease.
The Antigravity YTX-20 battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired. As with all our batteries, you can easily bolt on our Automotive Terminal Adapters for use in high performance automotive applications.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the YTX-20 can easily start 145 Cubic Inch S&S V-Twin Motors, and just as easily start an 800 Horsepower V8 Roush Racing Motor typically found in Trophy Trucks or NASCAR Sprint Cars, yet the battery weighs LESS than 5 pounds! At a massive 780 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 2600cc.
- Great for extra large, high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Best Choice for Extra Large V-Twin Motors� if this battery won�t turn it over then it is not a battery issue.
- Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including large V-8 Racing Motors.