Product Specifications for Dual Pro RealPRO 18 Amp Waterproof Battery Charger - Three 6 Amp Bank
|BM Part #:||ACC-RS-3|
|Capacity:||18 Amp (6 Amp per Bank)|
|Type:||Waterproof Battery Charger|
|Warranty:||2 Year Factory Direct|
- Please verify dimensions, voltage, & amps before ordering.
- Connector: Ring Terminals
- Charges up to three (3) single 12 volt batteries
- Approved for Wet Cell and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and salt water
- Dependable, rugged construction and waterproof
- Independent outputs and fully automatic
- Battery maintenance mode
- Two year warranty
- DC charge cables = 5ft and AC power cord = 3ft
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Models available to charge 12-36V systems
- LED lights indicate "Each Battery's" state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected and no installation restrictions
- Float stage maintenance and independant outputs
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- FCC 15 Parts A and B Interference Compliant
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Dual Pro RealPRO 18 Amp Waterproof Battery Charger - Three 6 Amp Bank. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
The Dual Pro 3 Bank, 18 Amp (6 amp per bank) Waterproof Battery Charger is an affordable, reliable, and safe battery charging system designed for everyday use. The system is engineered for users who need a charging system on an occasional basis and may not want or need the capabilities of a heavier duty and higher amperage product.
It is designed for use in many types of applications including bass boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, other watercraft, automobiles, ATVs, golf carts, and other similiar uses. The system delivers sophisticated capabilities and superior value to customers.
Battery Charging Systems Designed for Everyday Applications
- Affordable, Reliable, and Safe.
- Trouble free - Just plug it in and forget it!
- Be one of the many 750,000 satisfied customers!
- Wide variety of applications.
- Universal input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
May be used in many types of every applications including: Bass boats, runabouts, pontoons, other types of watercraft, automobiles, ATVs, golf carts, and more.
Tech Tip: Using A Multi-Bank Charger
Each bank of this charger is 6 amps. Combined, this is an output of 18 amps (3 banks of 6 amps each). This is commonly used in two ways:
- Connect each bank to separate battery systems, charging both by 6 amps each.
- Connect both amps to the same battery system, charging it by 18 amps total.
I purchased this for my bass boat to charge both of my trolling motor batteries and my cranking battery. Installation was very easy and everything I needed was included. The price seemed fair and shipping was quick. I have used this brand of charger in the past with excellent results and this was no different.
This is the second one I bought. First one worked flawless in my Sea Hunt Bx22t. I'm looking forward to the same performance for my new Century' 2400 WA. I'll be setting one up in a friends pontoon next.
All good just plug it in and walk away
INSTALLED ON BASS BOAT GREAT CHARGER
I THINK ITS GREAT
Was "as" advertised and shipped fast. Defi. would use the Co. again
Works great and chargers my marine trolling batteries in about hours.