The Associated 6027B is one of the highest performance fleet automotive battery chargers on the market. It charges 6V, 12V, and 24V batteries and features a 90/75/55 amp continuous charge rate and 330/500/700 amp boost engine start. UL listed for indoor and outdoor use; safe in any weather. The 500 amp clamps are covered in vinyl insulation and will not spark or arc.
220VAC 50/60hz input.
- Charges all conventional 6/12/24 batteries.
- Associated's highest output 220VAC charger.
- Cranking assist rating of 325 amps at 6 volts.
- Vacuum impregnated heavy-duty transformer to seal the unit against external agents and to prevent harmonic distortions.
- Multi-diode rectifiers (patented) to take over in case of failure.
- Fan cooling mechanism prevents overheating, enhancing the unit's life span significantly.
- Certified to use outdoors in any weather.
- Cautions against incorrect polarity with patented "Stop/Go Light" technology.
- 500 amp clamps are covered with vinyl insulation; will not arc or spark. Patented "Flexi-spring" cable guards relieve cable stress.
- CE Approved.
- Tested for safety by TUV Rheinland of North America.
- Tested for EMC by DLS Electronic Systems.