Battery Defender 48 Volt 20 Amp SAA Battery Charger
Item #: 4840SR-SAA | Made to Order - Ships in 2-3 Weeks
For lead acid batteries.
- Small size & light weight: Portability is a major feature. The charger can be installed on-board.
- Short circuit protection: If you touch the output +ve & -ve wires (with AC ON) and there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).
- Reverse polarity protection: If you connect the battery in reverse, there will be no failure (no fuse will blow).The charger will just not work. When the problem is corrected, the charger will operate normally.
- No current drain: If the AC is OFF and the charger is connected to the battery, there will be no drain of current from the battery.
- De-sulfation of battery: The charger will remove loose sulfation and increase the battery life. (Hard sulfation cannot be reversed).
- Low voltage start: Soneil charger will start charging from 0.5 volts. This means very deeply discharged battery can be charged. Other chargers cannot do this.
- Maintain full charge & no overcharging: Soneil charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely without harming (overcharging) the battery.
- UL, ULc (Canada), T-mark (Japan), TUV and CE (electrical EN 60335-1, Charger EN 60335-2-29, EMC - listed above) safety approvals.
- Comes with bare wire leads for battery connections and 220 volt SAA (Australian) AC plug.
- AC Input: 115/230Vac
- DC Output: 48V/20.0Amps Constant
- Brown wire: DC(+)
- Blue wire: DC(-)
- LED Indicator:
- Green: Power ON/Battery not connected.
- LED fast flash: Charging
- LED ON always: Charged
Customers who bought this item also bought