- 100% MAINTENANCE-FREE ELIMINATES NEED TO CHECK FLUID LEVELS.
- Electrolyte absorbed by micro-porous glass separators eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion.
- Tightly "packed" construction and calcium reinforced grids provide greater resistance to shock and vibration.
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries allows for faster turnaround times.
- Sealed construction provides added protection for sophisticated electronic equipment.
- Easy fit and efficient design allows for easy installation in more applications.
- Superb dual purpose design delivers great starting and deep cycle service.
- Highly porous separators lowers resistance and increases power.
- Computer-cast power path grids assures highest quality and optimum performance.
- Includes handle.
- Flush manifold vented cover.
- Automotive Top Post Terminal
- 55 Ah, 750 CCA battery
- Reserve Capacity: 120 Minutes
Battery was on backorder. I wasn't in a big hurry so I ordered. Good communication from Battery Mart with estimated delivery, only a couple of days longer. Battery came early. It fits perfectly and works great.
Purchased this AGM battery for my vehicle.
I have 4 of these installed on my beneteau 423 sailboat. Power and Amp Hours are great. Now I have a back-up if my starter batteries go down.
Battery appears well built. Turns engine over fast with quick start. So far as good a battery as I have ever purchased. Your review editor does not work very well though.
Battery is installed in the trunk floor on a 65 cobra replica. It is about 120 CCA stronger than a similar wet cell. Plus no required maintenance.
Purchased this battery to test in anticipation of purchasing 26 units. I have tested this next to a brand new Optima Yellow top SC34DU and the Mega Crank outperforms the Optima by almost 20% or more. The Mega under a 25a draw lasts 20% longer in minutes and ah ratings. Not sure what all the hype is about the Optima Yellow tops but unless they last longer over time they are certainly not worth the