The standard for replacement batteries worldwide is constantly rising for automotive vehicles. They need to meet specific power ratings, match cover designs, sizing and terminal configurations, case hold-down requirements, crucial venting systems to comply with OEM requirements. Our Group 49 battery helps take the worry out of meeting this strict standards. It is designed to meet your specialized needs and provide an exact fit for imports and domestic vehicles.
This Group 49 battery fits many European & Domestic vehicles including Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche, Saab, Volkswagen, Volvo, and more.
- Meets OEM AGM requirements for exact fit replacement.
- Electrolyte absorbed by micro-porous glass separators eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion.
- Tightly "packed" construction and calcium reinforced grids provide greater resistance to shock and vibration.
- Provides plenty of starting power at lower temperatures.
- True maintenance-free performance means longer life with hassle-free service.
- Superb dual purpose design delivers excellent starting and accessory power.
- High porous separators lowers resistance and increases power.
- Cranking Amps: 1035
- Cold Cranking Amps: 850
- Reserve Capacity: 180
- Ah Rate (20 Hr): 92
- Part Number: 9AGM49
- Dimensions: 13 16/15" L x 6 15/16" W x 7 1/2" H