6 Volt 8.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F1 Terminal
Product Specifications for 6 Volt 8.5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - F1 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V8-5|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Length 3.82 in.
- Width 2.21 in.
- Height 4.61 in.
- Terminal F1
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 8.5 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Purchased for a motorcycle and it works great.
I bought this as a replacement for my kids 6v ride on firetruck. The original battery was half the mah and would only last 20 mins. This battery lasts at least an hour. He hasn't driven it long enough to kill it yet. The shipping was fast 2 or 3 days and I used the base shipping option.
I replaced the smaller battery on my Bicycle headlight. I now have more then double the running time.
Bikes, they last a long time.
Had the right connections for a perfect fit. Price was very competitive [...]
Right size, right capacity, right connections for the replacement battery I needed. Also the right price. [...]
I put it in a 99 Kawasaki ke100 and it works great and I don't have to worry about any acid spilling like the OEM battery did.