Product Specifications for 6 Volt 5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery with F1 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V5-F1|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
- No Memory Effect
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20C to +50C (4F to +122F).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Length 2.66 in.
- Width 2.66 in.
- Height 3.81 in.
- Terminal F1
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 6 Volt, 5 Ah rechargeable sealed lead acid battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
The product arrived in new uncharged condition. After charging it is in service outside as a supplemental power for a trail camera. So far it is working fine. Under the extreme temperatures of winter will test its suitability for this purpose.
Couldnt be more Happy. Replacing some feeder motor batteries in my Deer feeders.
We use the battery for technology testing
I use in scale Radio Control scale boats.
Used to replace very old Diehard lantern battery...tiny bit too tall, but I squeezed it in, and it works fine. Have no idea how long it will last.