Product Specifications for 6 Volt 36 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery
|BM Part #:||SLA-6V36|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- No Memory Effect
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your 6 Volt 36 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
Sealed Maintenance Free
The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of this battery allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte, as gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique "oxygen cycle".
Long Service Life
A dependable service life can be expected under normal operating conditions.
Long Shelf Life
Low self-discharge rate allows for storage of fully charged batteries for longer periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures will further extend shelf life.
Wide Operating Temperature Range
May be discharged over a temperature range of -40 ºC to +60 ºC (-40 ºF to +140 ºF), and charged at temperatures ranging from -20 ºC to +50 ºC (4 ºF to +122 ºF).
The high-impact resistant battery case is made either of non-conductive ABS plastic or styrene. Large capacity batteries frequently have polypropylene cases, all of these materials impart great resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Length 6.38 in.
- Width 3.46 in.
- Height 6.46 in.
- Terminal F2
- 1 Year Warranty
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
- 169429 90322
- Atlite: 241006, PS6360
- Brooks Equipment BAT633, BAT636
- Carpenter Watchman 12MFL33, 6MFL33, 713513, SL4
- Chloride 1000010050, 1000010076, 1000010079, 1000010090, 10000150, 100001A128, 1355A79, 200A74, 500A79, 500A90, 500A900, 500A94, 72, 900A72, CMF75, D2MF125, ELU10500B200, H400A90, H400A94, NMA7942, NMA79Y2, NMF751Q2, TMF150
- Douglas DG1228NB
- Dual Lite 0120702, 12-518, 12-554, 12-563, 12-568, 12-608, 12-691, 12-728, 1217, 12AS160BX, 12EDA301, ALCX36, AS160BX, AS80BX, BRPX, EP1, ML10, ML12E
- Dyna Ray 575, 70940S, DR575, S18171, S18177, S18182, S18183
- Dynacell WP336
- Eagle Picher Batteries CF12V30, CF6V30, CF6V30L, CFM6V33
- elan KB6V
- ELS 40, 6VL30, 6VLC30, 6VLC40, BLG, BLM, EDS6330, EDS6336
- Elsar 16276, 426
- Emergi-Lite 12LC150, 12LCS175, 12LSE1602, 12M11, 12M12, 12M16, 24LSE3200V, 24LSE3201, 24M12, 6M10, 6M11, 6M14, KSM81, LSM162, LSM81, M10006, M13020, M80006
- Forma Scientific 189054 FREEZER CO2
- Holophane 92829, EH19
- Interstate Batteries ASLA0993
- Jasco RB6360, RBX6330
- Kung Long WP42-6
- Light Alarms 2FG2