Product Specifications for 6 Volt, 45 Ah Zinc Air Alkaline Battery
|BM Part #:||4AS2/45|
|Capacity:||45 Ah (234 Wh)|
|Type:||Zinc Air Alkaline|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Compact, lightweight battery with exceptional energy density, energy efficiency, and life capacity.
- 100% safe technology: No danger of explosion or spills.
- Extreme vibration resistance.
- Maintenance free: Battery is ready for immediate use without adding reagent liquids.
- Environmentally friendly: No mercury & no cadmium.
- Longer shelf life. Capacity loss of the stored batteries is just 5% in one year and 8% in two years.
- Constant output voltage with constant performance.
- Wide temperature range: -20°C to + 50°C.
- Applications: Clock, time and data stamping machines, telecommunications, autonomous systems, road signs, and agriculture.
Cegasa Zinc Air Alkaline batteries are made with a specially formulated manganese dioxide cathode that is continuously regenerated by the oxygen from the air. Thus, the cells use a very small amount of cathodic active material compared to other conventional alkaline batteries. Consequently, a larger amount of anodic active material can be stored in the cell and more energy is available.
Before getting terribly excited about this product let me say that I haven't even cracked the seal to activate it...yet. What I'm excited about is that a zinc air battery of high capacity has been made available in some form other than a hearing aid. Make them bigger. Sell more. The economy of scale will bring prices down even further. Thank you.