All-in-one combo including a battery tester, printer, and storage case.
The BCT-200J by AutoMeter uses an advanced maintenance testing mode to quickly check the battery and starting/charging system for any failures, saving you time and money. The tester is designed for both deep cycle and starting batteries, including flooded and AGM.
The BCT-200J is designed for the heavy-duty industry where accuracy and speed are extremely important. The advanced DPL technology is used for battery testing, including a battery bank test, to shorted the testing procedure. It features AutoMeter's innovative automated-voltage drop test and J1708 information retrieval.
The BCT-200J stores the last 120 tests which can be retrieved on its LCD display or printed out on the printer.
- The BCT-200J can perform a preventative maintenance test on the truck or tractor's electrical system to identify problems in a two-minute procedure. This feature will significantly cut down the preventative maintenance time on fleets.
- The BCT-200J will test both the starter and the alternator showing the results of alternator amperage output, charging voltage, ripple amount and starter current draw. Diagnosing electrical issues fast and easy is why this product is a must have.
- Will quickly and accurately test the vehicle's set of batteries, up to 4 at a time. It also tests single batteries with the same great speed and accuracy you have come to expect from any AutoMeter Test product.
- Will perform voltage drop tests on the starting, charging, magnetic switch, and lift-gate and stinger cable circuits per TMC's RP129 recommended practices. Another advantage is that you can test wire integrity with simple easy to read menus.
- Tests flooded and AGM batteries and starting/charging circuits.
- Compatible with 24v charging and starting systems.
- Includes battery bank test, which will test up to four batteries at one time.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle.
- V-Drop Technology – this unique AutoMeter feature utilizes a patented process to automate the measurement of voltage drop in the charging circuit during starter engagement to ensure vehicle systems are operating at peak performance.