Our line of rugged outdoor solar panels come complete with a built-in blocking diode and a ten foot UV resistant output cable with bare wire leads.
The cell strings are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) with stainless steel substrate.Typical Electrical Characteristics
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 20W
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.3V
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 1.20A
- Short-circuit current (Isc): 1.30A
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 21.7V
BSP Series solar modules are suited for remote telemetry, SCADA, security, monitoring, fence charger, gate opener, intelligent traffic, and general battery charging applications.
The BSP20-12 features a 15' output cable with bare wire leads.