Product Specifications for [3 Pack] 12 Volt 7.6 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Batteries - F2 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V7-F2-X3|
|Package Quantity:||3 ($14.95/ea.)|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- F2 Terminals (1/4" wide)
- Rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- 1 Year Warranty
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
- Must use your existing hardware to connect batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- 100% OEM compatible
- APC Installation: (Adobe PDF)
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this 12 Volt, 7.6 Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
Have purchased SLA batteries from other vendors that were virtually DOA. All three I ordered from Battery Mart are in good shape after 3 weeks.
I have UPSs on just about everything electronic. A dozen in all. Most of them are Tripp-Lite. All of them use this battery. I made up a wiring harness to keep four of them charged and ready for use using your BatteryMINDer Plus Model 12117 as the charger. It works like a charm. They will last four to five years in service.
Turns my weed trimmer into a power house. Can trim my whole yard, which is large on one charge. That's never happened before.
Cost about half as much when compared to local retail prices.
for my application the compact size was important