Product Specifications for [2 Pack] 12 Volt 10 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Batteries - F2 Terminal
|BM Part #:||SLA-12V10-F2-X2|
|Package Quantity:||2 ($29.95/ea.)|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
- F2 Terminals (1/4" wide)
- Rechargeable, recyclable, and no memory effect.
- Sealed, maintenance free with a long service life. Built to last in the roughest situations.
- 1 Year Warranty
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your [2 Pack] 12 Volt 10 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Batteries - F2 Terminal. Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Note: Manufacturers change battery specifications without notice. Please inspect your old batteries to verify the quantity needed, terminal and battery sizes.
Brand New First Quality Factory Direct
- Must use your existing hardware to connect batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- 100% OEM compatible
- APC Installation: (Adobe PDF)
4 Reasons Why You'll Love Our AGM Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed, Maintenance Free: Completely spill-proof and can be installed in any position, except upside-down.
- Fully Charged and Ready to Go: Right out of the box, this battery is ready for anything.
- 100% Brand New and Factory Fresh: We receive new shipments daily, ensuring each of our SLA batteries are as fresh as possible when you need them.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We back all our batteries with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and our SLA batteries include a 1 year warranty.
No problems whatsoever, these batteries power my audio recording gear for a long time!
I used two of these batteries to repair a Neuton battery for a C6 mower (it requires three such batteries). I've done such repairs before, they fit the battery case perfectly and arrived (almost) fully charged...as instructed I fully charged the repacked battery before I used it. The reconstructed mower battery provided a long grass cutting time for me, and I paid about 75% of the cost of an OEM battery to repair my old one. It's well worth spending a few minutes replacing the cells instead of purchasing a new manufacturer's battery....just remember to recycle the old cells!
2 of these batteries are used inside the Neuton mower battery case, and the cost of a new neuton battery is almost twice the cost of these 2 batteries, and easy to replace yourself.