Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||128CEC1|
|Input Voltage:||90-140 VAC, 47-63Hz|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
What's in the box:
- (1) BatteryMINDer 128CEC1 Maintenance Charger & Desulfator
- (1) Auto-temperature Compensation Sensor (installed)
- (1) 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) 2' Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- (1) Ring Terminal Assembly and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F).
- Push-button Selection for ALL battery types and charge rates.
- Options for Odyssey, PLT, AGM, Gel, and Flooded (filler caps).
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries.
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity. Recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge.
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintains up to 6 batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure.
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F).
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and status mode / battery condition. Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1: If you want the longest possible life and performance from your batteries, there is no other product better than a BatteryMINDer! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by our the manufacturer's "No-Hassle" 100% Warranty.
This charger is for all 12-Volt sealed and wet "filler cap" batteries, including AGM, Gel, PLT, and Odyssey.
owned for 3 weeks, very little use, but so far better in every way to the 12248. if this should change i will update.
Pricey but it does everything claimed, very pleased with it.
Excellent product I just want to say that this is my second one. Perfect for my boat And excellent for my cars
Simple wall mount. Multiplug is the same as "Battery Tender" pigtails already mounted on my cars. I'm impressed with the processes described in manual.
I have used small battery minders in the past. This one, even though more expensive, it is worth it. It is easy to use and does work. I highly recommend it. I have used it only one time and can see the advantage over the others. It was also easy to do business with Battery Mart. I will buy again.
The unit is compact and very easy to use. Box is designed primarily for wall-mounting but can be used separately as well.
Have been recommended these products a couple of times, by different people...
Car wouldn't start on a 5 year old battery one cold winter morning, despite trying to charge with a little "trickle" charger I had...
Jumped it, kept the battery, and bought one of these for less than a replacement battery. I use it about once a week for a few hours (still in the recovery period) and the battery is notably stronger after only about 3 days total of "desulfating". (They recommend two weeks to fully recover an old battery - but I drive the car and just desulfate on the weekends).
It is a valuable addition to any home toolbox. You never know when you might need to charge a car/boat/rv/golf cart battery, and with 8A, that is a pretty quick charge for most batteries. Great deal for the price!