Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator with FREE Digital Voltmeter
|BM Part #:||128CEC1|
|Input Voltage:||90-140 VAC, 47-63Hz|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
What's in the box:
- (1) BatteryMINDer 128CEC1 Maintenance Charger & Desulfator
- (1) Auto-temperature Compensation Sensor (installed)
- (1) 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) 2' Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- (1) Ring Terminal Assembly and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F).
- Push-button Selection for ALL battery types and charge rates.
- Options for Odyssey, PLT, AGM, Gel, and Flooded (filler caps).
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries.
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity. Recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge.
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintains up to 6 batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure.
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F).
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and status mode / battery condition. Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
BatteryMINDer 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger/Maintainer/Desulfator: If you want the longest possible life and performance from your batteries, there is no other product better than a BatteryMINDer! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by our the manufacturer's "No-Hassle" 100% Warranty.
This charger is for all 12-Volt sealed and wet "filler cap" batteries, including AGM, Gel, PLT, and Odyssey.
I have 4 of these and they are excellent. I have one on an Odyssey battery.
ive only had it 3 weeks and ive alreadyy brought 3 old batteries back from the dead, and one of them was a very large, expensive tractor battery. the reason i bought this thing was because i borrowed one from a friend and used his to bring a very expensive airplane battery back. so, counting the airplane battery this thing has already saved me nearly a thousand bucks, and that aint hay. if it broke tomorrow id still be way ahead and that aint gonna happen because its not junk. it will probably last many years. i dont know or care how it works, but it does.
wouldn't have it any other way. this battery charger took a 6 year old 450 cca battery that was completely dead and made it come back to life this winter. well done battery minder
I bought four industrial-size batteries at a government surplus auction for scrap. They were completely dead and sulfated. I used a "dumb" charger to get them up to a level that the Batteryminder would recognize that it was connected to a battery and let it do it's thing. Within three weeks all four batteries were back to full voltage and capacity. Batteryminder saved me $800 in replacement cost. Thank you.
I have 4 deep cycle batteries for the lake use. The largest capacity one (and most expensive) would not charge or discharge but I hatted to through it away because it was almost brand new. I bought one of these chargers specifically because of the desulfator to try to recover the battery. It took a couple of weeks on the charger but the battery is now charged to 100%. I am leaving it on the battery and rotating the other 3 on the charger on a weekly basis to maintain all 4 of the batteries. I would highly recommend this charger for your garage or boat house.
owned for 3 weeks, very little use, but so far better in every way to the 12248. if this should change i will update.