Product Specifications for BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||128CEC1|
|Input Voltage:||90-140 VAC, 47-63Hz|
|Warranty:||5 Year Factory Direct|
What's in the box:
- (1) BatteryMINDer 128CEC1 Maintenance Charger & Desulfator
- (1) Auto-temperature Compensation Sensor (installed)
- (1) 2' Insulated Battery Clip Cord Set with Quick Connector and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) 2' Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- (1) Ring Terminal Assembly and 15A replaceable fuse
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (1) FREE Digital Voltmeter ($14.95 Retail Value!)
- Guaranteed to never overcharge/undercharge. (33°F to 130°F).
- Push-button Selection for ALL battery types and charge rates.
- Options for Odyssey, PLT, AGM, Gel, and Flooded (filler caps).
- 100% Full - Time U.S. Patented Pulse-type Desulfation keeps battery free of sulfate or dissolves sulfate completely in older batteries.
- Detects and rejects batteries with bad cells.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity. Recovers weak batteries.
- Diagnoses battery's condition / state-of-charge.
- Recovers weak or deeply discharged batteries: including but not limited to flooded filler cap, maintenance-free, valve regulated lead-acid (VRLA), sealed lead-acid (SLA), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maintains up to 6 batteries at a time. (requires our Y-Connector Item - BM Part # 210AY. Sold separately).
- Auto-Restart after power failure.
- Intrusion protected from water and dust per IEC STANDARD IP65.
- Bad cell detection with auto-shutdown.
- Includes Short circuit, spark, reverse polarity protection, thermal runaway protection, automatic D/C disconnect on A/C failure and quick-connect/disconnect fused alligator clip assembly.
- Very high efficiency. California CEC Approved.
- Automatically detects input AC power.
- ECO-mode with hi-efficiency / low power consumption.
- Ambient temperature compensation. Built-in temperature sensor automatically adjusts charge rate to ensure full-charge. (as low as 0°F or as high as 130°F).
- 18 LED indicators show state-of-charge and status mode / battery condition. Rugged, vibration-resistant construction.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 12V 2/4/8 Amp Charger / Maintainer / Desulfator (California Compliant). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1: If you want the longest possible life and performance from your batteries, there is no other product better than a BatteryMINDer! BatteryMINDers are amongst the highest rated brand of products (4-Star and 5-Star Reviews) in the industry and are backed by our the manufacturer's "No-Hassle" 100% Warranty.
This charger is for all 12-Volt sealed and wet "filler cap" batteries, including AGM, Gel, PLT, and Odyssey.
wouldn't have it any other way. this battery charger took a 6 year old 450 cca battery that was completely dead and made it come back to life this winter. well done battery minder
I bought four industrial-size batteries at a government surplus auction for scrap. They were completely dead and sulfated. I used a "dumb" charger to get them up to a level that the Batteryminder would recognize that it was connected to a battery and let it do it's thing. Within three weeks all four batteries were back to full voltage and capacity. Batteryminder saved me $800 in replacement cost. Thank you.
I have 4 deep cycle batteries for the lake use. The largest capacity one (and most expensive) would not charge or discharge but I hatted to through it away because it was almost brand new. I bought one of these chargers specifically because of the desulfator to try to recover the battery. It took a couple of weeks on the charger but the battery is now charged to 100%. I am leaving it on the battery and rotating the other 3 on the charger on a weekly basis to maintain all 4 of the batteries. I would highly recommend this charger for your garage or boat house.
owned for 3 weeks, very little use, but so far better in every way to the 12248. if this should change i will update.
Pricey but it does everything claimed, very pleased with it.
Excellent product I just want to say that this is my second one. Perfect for my boat And excellent for my cars
Simple wall mount. Multiplug is the same as "Battery Tender" pigtails already mounted on my cars. I'm impressed with the processes described in manual.