Product Specifications for Battery Tender Junior 6 Volt, 1.25 Amp High Efficiency Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0196|
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency Approvals: UL/CSA/BC
The Battery Tender Junior High Efficiency (6V 1.25A) is much more than a trickle charger. It has a brain. It's lightweight, compact, and fully automatic; very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are! This unit replaces both the 021-0127 (BT JR 6V, 0.75A) and 021-0144 (BT Plus 6, 1.25A) in the California market.
Product received timely and worked great.
Needed this for a 6v battery on my 1949 8N Ford Tractor, so far the Battery Tender Junior is working perfectly.
Quick mail order. I connected the battery tender to the six volt battery on my super "A" tractor, is doing a great job keeping the battery full charged. I don't use the tractor very often and this charger does the trick! I highly recommend Battery Mart.
I ordered 2 of these 6 volt chargers for my antique cars.
Works perfectly. Plug it in and walk away.
This will be used to maintain a 6 volt battery on an antique Ford 8N tractor with an original 6 volt system. I called the makers, Deltran, and this California Compliant Tender Junior is the only 6-volt Tender Junior they now make. I don't really need 1.25 amps, was looking for a .75 amp Tender Junior, like the 12 volt model, but a .75 amp, 6-volt Tender Junior is no longer made. So, don't look
These little devices are the secret to battery longevity. I have 4 of them and my lawn tractor battery is 9 years old and still good.