- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Maximum Discharge Current: 375mA x 4/ 750mA x2
- Compatible with: Li-ion / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10400, Ni-MH / Ni-CD: AA, AAA, C, Sub C
- Independent charging channels
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries** Note: for LiFePO4 batteries select 3.2V battery type switch
- Negative Delta-V, CCCV and Trickle Charge, reverse polarity protections
- LED indicators display charging progress for each battery
- DC port for optional 12V car adapter
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by both RoHS and CE
- Product Manual: Download (PDF)
- AA Size cells: 14500
- AAA Size cells: 10440
- CR123A Size cells: 16340, RCR123
- 14650, 17670, 18500, 18650, 18700, 18350, 26650, 22650, 18490, 17500, 17335, 10400
After charging 4 identical batteries that I bought the charger for, I noticed the lights were different, depending on which row it was in. Turns out that you need to keep the Instructions, a small paper folded twice that tells you that when charging more than two batteries you are to place them in row 1 and 3 for two identical batteries and for 4 batteries you will get a reduced amount of voltage for slot 4 which, so far just takes a little longer than the other 3. The top light never stopped blinking so I did not know when it was complete. May require an all-night charging time? Just keep the Instructions. Difficult for me. Would I recommend this product? Depends / at $27 plus dollars, No. It May prove me wrong over time but I needed it and it will do different type batteries simultaneously.. That is why I wrote the review. I'm going to put a Yes? for recommended but read the review.
I needed a vehicle charging station for my flashlights that I use for work. This charger is ac capable and 12v dc capable. Just what I needed.
Charges various types of batteries fully vs. other chargers i have tried.
Charger works great on my 14430 batteries for my solar lights-charges fast and well made.
Good value for the money. I rebuild battery packs. This charger fits my needs to be able to check the condition of the batteries