Battery Terminal Protectors
Item #: DEK-01253 | In Stock
Terminal Protectors for post and side terminal batteries
- Fight battery corrosion
- Prolong battery life
- On vehicle, turn off all electrical loads. Set the parking brake. Place automatic transmissions in "PARK" (manual transmissions in "NEUTRAL").
- Locate and disconnect the ground cable from the battery.
- Disconnect the other cable from the battery. This cable is wired to the starter or solenoid.
- Inspect cables and terminals and replace or clean.
- Separate protectors. Use small protector for top post batteries and large for side post batteries. (Red for positive, black for negative terminals)
- Reconnect battery cables to battery in reverse sequence of steps 2 and 3, connecting the ground cable last.
Customers who bought this item also bought