|BM Part #:
|Cold Cranking Amps (CCA):
- Drycell Battery
- With Metal Jacket: Provides a slightly higher operating temperature range, slightly more vibration resistance, and protection again debris that may hit the battery (when used in compatible applications).
- 12 Volt
- 12 Ah @ 10hr rate
- 150 CCA, 220 MCA, 280 HCA
- 460 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 18 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Black Panther Predator BP-500MJ equivalent
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Catalogue number 0770-2020
- Made in the USA
- The Odyssey L Terminal Adapters may be required by some models to connect to the Odyssey battery. (Sold separately)
and $17 Instant Rebate!
2 Year Full Powersports Warranty.
Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries — up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge — high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market — capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
2 Batteries in 1
combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
Non-spillable design — can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration — a common cause of premature battery failure.
Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.