Product Specifications for Battery Tender 12 Volt 5 Amp Water-Resistant Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0157-1|
- High efficiency charger. Listed in the California Appliance Efficiency Database.
- Water, Shock, & Vibration Resistant
- Lightweight - LESS THAN 4 POUNDS!
- Microprocessor Controlled, BTP Technology
- Charges both flooded & sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection (VIA EXTERNAL IN-LINE FUSE).
- Complete FOUR-Step Charging Program (Initialization, Bulk, Absorption, & Float / Maintenance).
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Tender 12 Volt 5 Amp Water-Resistant Battery Charger (California Compliant). Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Portable or Permanent Mount lightweight water-resistant, compact on board charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. It's easy to use, fits in tight places and it's packed with power.
- Includes one Lug Harness
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- Microprocessor Circuitry, correctly charges AGM or Wet batteries. Not to be used for Gel batteries.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery
- Included is a quick connect lug harness hard to reach areas
- Charge/Maintain up to 4 batteries (of similar type - in parallel)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature Compensation (Available on some models)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Input Power: 115VAC @ 60Hz
- Temperature Range: -20F to 120F
- 6' fused output cable
- UL approved at 5.5 amps
- Replaces 022-0076-1, 022-0071-1
- Clamp harness not included see related Items Below
I was scepticaly, because I had to connect a block of six batteries from my Boat
it sarted by charging the whole block, told me as it reached 85% capacity
switched in the end to kipp the Volts at 13.24 - 13.26
i checked it for two weeks twice daly
Tath thing rocks.
It will charge a battery but I will not maintain one.
After it has charged a battery it is done (will never charge again) until you unplug from AC and battery and restart it.
Shipping was fast, love the service
We have an RV with two deep cycle batteries. The RV has a built-in inverter / battery charger that charges fine when the RV is plugged into shore power BUT it has a cooling fan that's loud enough to disturb one's sleep. The built-in charger also puts out heat and it's under the bed. That's fine for the winter but undesirable in the summer! I bought my first 5A Battery Tender about 1 year ago t
Wish I had bought it sooner!!!!
used in police cruisers because of all the electronics that are in the units, it keeps them charged up and ready to go.