Free Standard Shipping
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Tender 12 Volt 2 Amp Battery Charger - 10 Banks 240 Volt AC. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
This product is not for sale in California or Oregon. It does not meet the CEC (California Energy Commission) regulations.
This item is Built-To-Order. Once this item is ordered, it cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged. Please confirm that you need a 240 Volt unit before ordering.
**No AC Plug Included with Charger**
**Customer Must Supply Correct AC Plug & Install**
Please see below.
Safe, No Spark Charging! Deltran's advanced SuperSmart Battery Tender Battery Management System is light years ahead of any standard battery charger. It's the first fully automatic, constant-current battery charger designed to charge and/ or maintain up to 10 12-volt batteries simultaneously @ 2 amps.
This Multiple Charging Station Shop Charger uses 10 independent Battery Tender Plus battery charger circuits in a single enclosure. Each circuit is a linear power converter that has a true DC output at a maximum power level of approximately 29 watts. It has a maximum output charging current of 2.0 amps. This is a higher current output than the stand-alone Battery Tender Plus battery charger circuits because each shop charger has an internal fan to provide forced air cooling of all active, semiconductor components.
Technical Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Includes 10 six foot Clamp Harnesses
- Will correctly charge and maintain any type of lead acid battery - AGM (absorbed glass mat), sealed calcium or Gel batteries
- To avoid dangerous dead-short sparking, microchip circuitry will not activate output voltage until clips are correctly connected to battery
- Simultaneously charges and/ or maintains up to 10 batteries or any combination from 1 to 10
- Maintains batteries at full charge
- Temperature compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode
- Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure user safety
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- BTP microchip technology virtually eliminates battery destroying sulfation
- Built in 72 hour timer will protect a marginal battery from over charging
- 2 amps per output charging current
- Input Power: 240 VAC @ 50Hz
- Temperature Range: -20F to 120F
AC Plug not included. Customer must supply IEC Cord (Specification IEC 60320, C13 Line Socket):
Device supplied with C14 chassis plug (inlet):