Product Specifications for QuickCable Rescue Jump Pack 900 (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||ACC-900|
The Rescue Jump Pack 900 is a 12 volt automotive portable jump starter. Made with heavy duty clamps and 100% copper welding type cables, the 900 is a quality entry level jump pack. Some features include:
- All-in-one power source (jumper start vehicle plus power up appliances, tools, and electronic devices)
- On/Off Switch
- LED battery status meter
- Lightweight (18 pounds) easy to carry and maneuver (to get to card to reach areas)
- Rugged plastic case with rubber safety grip handle
- DC power source
- Long 27" copper welding type cables easily reach any automobile or truck batteries
- Easy to use
- 400 Amp Starting Current / 900 Amp Peak Current
- Meets the CEC (California Energy Commission) regulations.
Handy to have around. Good backup for a boat
where ever I have a battery, I have a backup
i will use it as it was designed to be used on our farm
Rescue Jump Pack 900 is easy to use and works great.This rescue jump pack comes in handy for emergencies
I have a couple of cars that are seldom driven, and wanted an easy way to fire them up when needed. This absolutely did the trick!
This is a great product. It doesn't take long to reboot the power after use. And I was pleased with the easy steps of jumping my battery which I was able to do myself. And it started my dead battery within a minute after hooking it up. I would highly recommend this product to family and friends.