Product Specifications for Battery Tender 24 Volt 2.5 Amp Water-Resistant Battery Charger (California Compliant)
|BM Part #:||022-0158-1|
|Input Voltage:||115VAC @ 60Hz|
- Includes one Lug Harness
- Shock & Vibration Resistant
- DO NOT USE WITH AVIATION BATTERIES
- Microprocessor Circuitry, correctly charges any type of lead acid, sealed maintenance free or AGM battery.
- Charges any size (capacity) lead acid battery
- Included is a quick connect lug harness hard to reach areas
- Charge/Maintain up to 4 batteries (of similar type - in parrallel)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature Compensation (Available on some models)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Qualification, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode)
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F
- Replaces 022-0073-1, 022-0086-1
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your Battery Tender 24 Volt 2.5 Amp Water-Resistant Battery Charger (California Compliant). Only valid in the contiguous 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Portable or Permanent Mount lightweight water-resistant, compact on board charger designed to fully charge a battery and maintain it at proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by trickled chargers. It's easy to use, fits in tight places and it's packed with power.
This charger / maintainer is used for batteries on trucks for a volunteer fire dept. I had to replace one that got "fried" and it went into the same spot perfectly. These are good chargers. We have one on every truck that we have.
Great product to keep my 24v trolling motor ready to go.
Used on my mausoleum lift daily, dependable, reliable, works great and fits in the small compartment space that is available.
This has not been in service very long but we have much experience with Battery Tender who makes high quality products. Unit is maintaining two 12 batteries connected in series (24 volt) on an emergency generator. We will know how good it is in 5 years.
Good quality fast service and as all ways great company to deal with.Simple charger to use and very compact with a good charge rate. Customer loved it.
We have several of these units used on standby generators. The compact design and waterproof feature are the best attributes. The bad thing is they seem to only last 3-5 years. The last unit also failed by overcharging (39 volts on a 24 volt charger) thus destroying two large 8D batteries, one of which exploded during a monthly test run of a large standby generator. Until this happened, we install
Great product, however, should have LED status display explanation table on front of unit by the LED's