Product Specifications for NEBO Slyde King Rechargeable Flashlight (2nd Gen)
|BM Part #:||6726-SLYDE|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- High-power 500 lumen LED flashlight
- High-power 500 lumen C•O•B work light
- High-power 40 lumen red light
- High-power red hazard flasher
- Powered by one Li-ion rechargeable battery included (3-4 hour recharge time)
- Micro USB to USB cable included
- Length: Compacted: 6.875" / Extended: 9"
- Diameter: (Head) 1.75" / (Barrel) 1.25"
- Fully rechargeable
- Memory power setting
- Convex lens
- Tactical edge
- 4x adjustable zoom
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum; water and impact-resistant
- Dimmable beam
- Work light is concealed inside the flashlight body
- Powerful magnetic base
- Side-positioned ON/OFF button
- C•O•B Work light automatically turns ON when opened and OFF when closed
The 2nd generation SLYDE™ KING is equipped with programmable memory settings for each light mode, a new COB red light function, a 4x adjustable zoom and best of all... it's rechargeable!
The Amazing Rechargeable Work Light and Flashlight!
All the features you would expect from a NEBO flashlight, and more! The Slyde King is equipped with programmable memory settings for each light mode, a new COB red light function, a 4x adjustable zoom and best of all, it's rechargeable!
Q: What battery does the SLYDE KING use?
A: One 2000 mAh Lithium 18650 Rechargeable 3.7V 2.59Wh battery with protected dual polarity on one end is included. A standard 18650 battery will not work in the SLYDE KING. Please contact Battery Mart for replacement information.
Q: How many charges will the battery take?
A: Not all rechargeable batteries are the same, however most rechargeable lithium batteries have a standard lifecycle of 250-500 recharging cycles. This number can fluctuate based on the light modes used, frequency of usage, storage temperature, battery heating, etc. Luckily, we have decreased the heat build-up by using a higher quality battery. These lithium batteries have an extremely long shelf life, so a fully-charged battery will have more than 85% of its charge after three years of sitting unused.
Q: What is the maximum charge rate for the NEBO SLYDE KING?
A: The maximum charge rate is 600mA @ 5VDC
Q: What is lockout mode?
A: The SLYDE KING has a lockout mode to prevent the flashlight from being turned on accidentally. Lockout mode is enabled or disabled by holding the power button for several seconds until the light flashes twice. This indicates lockout mode is on or off.
Q: Why will my flashlight not turn on?
A: Check to see if lockout mode is enabled.