Hawker Cyclon 2 Volt 2.5 Ah D Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Product Specifications for Hawker Cyclon 2 Volt 2.5 Ah D Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|BM Part #:||HAW-2V2-5D|
|Type:||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Shipping Weight:||0.65Lbs (10.4 oz)|
- F1 Terminals (3/16" wide)
The Hawker Cyclon 2 volt battery is a pure-lead thin plate 2.5Ah rechargeable that offers numerous advantages, due to its unique, patented starved-electrolyte system. The 2.5Ah, 5.0Ah and 8.0Ah models are all UL 1989 recognized components, offering extreme temperature performance and long service life. Get this Cyclon battery for a great price today!
- Diameter 1.34 in.
- Height 2.41 in.
- Terminal F1
- OEM Part number: 0810-0004
- 1 Year Warranty
Battery Cross Reference
- ADI / Ademco: P3141
- Alphasource: AS10704M
- Arrow International Inc.: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Battery Center: 0810-0004
- Chloride: 1000010124
- Dantona: CYCLON-D
- Devine: UB180EM
- Dual Lite: 12-261, 12-542, EX21004X, EX3GEMPH
- Eagle Picher Batteries: CF2V2.5
- ELS: EDS225
- Enersys: 08100004
- First Alert: RL101
- First Coast Battery: FCB956
- GE: 47B0258801912, 47B025AA01, 8219, UB180UN
- Graseby: 3100 Infusion Pump, 3400 pump
- Hawker/Gates Energy: P 0810-0004, 08100274, 92201DW, D CELL, D CYLINDRICAL, P321
- Interstate Batteries: ASLA1210, SLA1210
- JM&W: 47B025AA01, 912
- Kontron Instruments: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Marcal Medical Inc.: 3100 Infusion Pump, 3400 Infusion Pump
- Medical Research Laboratories: 450SL, 521A Porta-Care Monitor
- MK Powered: BMED01014
- O'Donnell: 7704S
- Panasonic: 08100004
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.: 820 Monitor, 8200 Monitor
- Sonnenschein: X2100
- Sontrix: 7747, 7748, SP1508
- Sun Battery: 8100004
- Trio Lighting: TL930082
- Unipower: B10704
- Universal Power Group: C6280, 0810-0004 D Cell
- Other: S6013-S, SLAD
I have orderd these batteries twice now. Some companies will not mail these I don't know why , But battery Mart gets them to me quick. always packed very well and I can rely on them for a full inventory. Thanks
I was able to resurrect a valuable piece of test equipment.
Very good and timely service
Hard to find and it was the exact replacement. I recommend Battery Mart for all battery supplies. New or older styles.
These type of batteries amazingly lasted 33 (thirty three) years in an HP DVM.
Since then all the new batteries I bought elsewhere did not last more than a couple of years before the get sulphated and could not be recharged.
These ones from Battery Mart arrived charged at over 2.1 V, I still recharged them, and they promised well, so far. I will buy more to keep as spare.
I use these in on of my RC boats and they work great and last a long time operationally.
I got these batteries as replacements for an old NLS oscilloscope. They fit perfectly, and got it working again.