Product Specifications for Xciter 5 Stage 6/12 Volt Battery Charger /Maintainer
|BM Part #:||ACC-XCITER|
|Voltage:||6 / 12 Volt|
- Pre-qualification battery test
- Constant current bulk charge
- Absorption finish charge
- Maintenance/float charge
- Switches automatically to 28 day monitoring
- Built-in timer for battery protection
The AccuSense Charge Xciter™ is a microprocessor-based charger. Designed to increase battery life, lower operating costs and improve system efficiency, HD Digital Technology provides 5-stage battery charging and maintenance.
This charger includes with ring terminals and clamps. These two handy accessories will ensure that the Xciter charger will connect to almost all batteries that are revitalized by the charger.
- Comes with standard battery clamp and ring terminal leads
- Battery Voltage Selector Switch
- For 12 Volt Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Recommended for 5Ah through 20Ah Batteries
- For 12 Volt Small AGM Batteries and 12 Volt Wet Batteries
- For 6 Volt Batteries: Recommended for 5Ah through 20Ah batteries
- Input Rating: 120VAC 0.23Aac 60Hz
- Output Rating: 6Vdc / 12Vdc 900 mAmp
- Two Accessory Leads:
- Red/Black Battery Clamp Leads
- Fused Ring Terminal Leads
- Enclosure Dimensions: 2/5"W x 2.25"D x 3.75"H
- Works with these battery types: AGM, Flooded, Sealed Lead Acid
Works like a charm!
Units are plugged in and appear to be doing the job as advertised. Will know in the spring if batteries have maintained thier life and charge while on the shelf.
I have over twenty of these units in use on my antique cars. They are durable, cost of operation is minimal and they keep the batteries charged at all times. Best battery tender I've ever used !!! AAAA++++
Happy that my mower will start instantly.
I bought this to charge my UPS backup batteries, but it will not connect adequately to the 600va battery. I have used it to charge a 12-volt vehicle battery, but I already had one that I used. So, I'm a little disappointed that it was shown in the website as being able to recharge the small back up battery's.
Widower. Retired. Pickup and Car. Don't drive a lot and one vehicle can sit long enough with modern electrical accessories to run down batter in a few days. Not so with these units. One on each vehicle inside 2-car garage. Never a down battery.
Good for charging my HAM radio SLAB at home before going off grid.