Product Specifications for Xciter 5 Stage 6/12 Volt Battery Charger /Maintainer
|BM Part #:||ACC-XCITER|
|Voltage:||6 / 12 Volt|
- Pre-qualification battery test
- Constant current bulk charge
- Absorption finish charge
- Maintenance/float charge
- Switches automatically to 28 day monitoring
- Built-in timer for battery protection
- Spark free and reverse polarity protection
- 3 LED indicator display
- Fully automatic charger and maintainer
- Designed to increase battery life
- Comes with clamps and ring terminal leads
The AccuSense Charge Xciter™ is a microprocessor-based charger. Designed to increase battery life, lower operating costs and improve system efficiency, HD Digital Technology provides 5-stage battery charging and maintenance.
This charger includes with ring terminals and clamps. These two handy accessories will ensure that the Xciter charger will connect to almost all batteries that are revitalized by the charger.
- Comes with standard battery clamp and ring terminal leads
- Battery Voltage Selector Switch
- For 12 Volt Sealed Lead Acid Batteries: Recommended for 5Ah through 20Ah Batteries
- For 12 Volt Small AGM Batteries and 12 Volt Wet Batteries
- For 6 Volt Batteries: Recommended for 5Ah through 20Ah batteries
- Input Rating: 120VAC 0.23Aac 60Hz
- Output Rating: 6Vdc / 12Vdc 900 mAmp
- Two Accessory Leads:
- Red/Black Battery Clamp Leads
- Fused Ring Terminal Leads
- Enclosure Dimensions: 2/5"W x 2.25"D x 3.75"H
- Works with these battery types: AGM, Flooded, Sealed Lead Acid
Great little charger for the price I now have 4 of them and use them on my ATVs, Motorcycles and my F250 when in storage.
It does the job but sure gets hot in the charge mode to the point I will not leave it alone
It works nicely with my 12 volt 7ah sla. battery but when it comes to my 6volt 13ah sla. battery it gets very hot and I place a fan on it to keep it from overheating ,also it never goes into the green light indicating tending with the 6 volt battery. It does go into the tending mode on the 12 volt setting. I don't know if that's normal so I just use my volt ohm meter to see when its done. I think next time I will go with a charger just made for a 6volt battery.
So far it seems that this will serve my purpose well. Like the fact that the main unit is at the plug in site. Makes it easier to just run the wire to the battery. No need to worry about enclosing unit to protect from weather.
I ordered this charger to perform two functions. The first function was to charge my 6 volt battery for my 1979 Honda XL500S motorcycle. The second function was to trickle charge my 1967 Bolens 1050 12 volt battery and my Yamaha golf cart 12 volt battery. The combination of 6 and 12 volt words well and there is also a switch for large or small 12 volt batteries. The charger came with many different connectors to make it compatible with different battery styles. I'd highly recommend it. Nice and easy to see red, yellow and green lights to let you know when the battery is fully charged.
Works like a charm!
Units are plugged in and appear to be doing the job as advertised. Will know in the spring if batteries have maintained thier life and charge while on the shelf.