Odyssey PC2250ST Battery
Item #: PC2250-ST | In Stock
Product Specifications for Odyssey PC2250ST Battery
|BM Part #:||PC2250-ST|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||1225 CCA|
|Warranty:||4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 1225 CCA, 1550 MCA, 1730 HCA
- 2250 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 240 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
Odyssey trademark is the property of Enersys and affiliates.
- This item is not eligible for free shipping.
- Better warranty
4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- 2 Batteries in 1
The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- Superior cranking
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Mounting flexibility
Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
- Length 11.26 in.
- Width 10.59 in.
- Height 9.17 in.
- Absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure lead-tin VRLA
- Rugged construction
- Dual SAE DIN Taper and 3/8” stud
- Can be mounted in most orientations; not recommended for inverted use
- Rope lifting handles
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go!
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 2,250A at 27° C (80º F) for 5 seconds
- PCCA: 1,420A at -18° C (0° F) for 5 seconds
- CCA: 1,225A at -18° C (0° F)
- CA/MCA: 1,550A at 0° C (32º F)
- HCA: 1,730A at 27° C (80º F)
- Reserve capacity: 240 minutes
- Short circuit current: 5,000A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Typical service life: 3 to 10 years, when properly maintained
- 4 Year Warranty
- Operation temperature range: -30° C (-22° F) to 40° C (104° F)
The Odyssey PC2250ST Battery has been cross-referenced to be compatible with or replace these OEM part numbers and models:
Customers who bought this item also bought