Product Specifications for Odyssey PC1500DT Battery
|BM Part #:||PC1500-DT|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||850 CCA|
|Warranty:||4 Year (Warranty Info)|
- 850 CCA, 1050 MCA, 1250 HCA
- 1500 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds
- 135 Minute Reserve Capacity
- Cycle life @ 77° F 400 at 100% DOD
- -40° F to 140° F Temperature Range
- Replaces 0785-2035A0N0, 34-78-PC1500DT-A
- More Specs: (Adobe PDF)
- Made in the USA
Odyssey trademark is the property of Enersys and affiliates.
- This item is not eligible for free shipping.
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Better warranty
4 Year BCI Sized Engine Starting Applications.
- Longer service life
With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save consumers time, money, and aggravation.
- Longer cycle life
70% longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries - up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge - high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer shelf life
Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without the need for recharging up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster recharge
The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market - capable of 100% recharge in 4 - 6 hours.
- 2 Batteries in 1
The characteristics of two separate batteries are combined in one box. It can deep cycle (be recharged) as well as provide enormous cranking power.
- Superior cranking
The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even when the temperature is as low as -40°C (-40°F).
- Mounting flexibility
Non-spillable design - can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration resistance
Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration - a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme temperature tolerance
Operating temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to 45°C (113°F), for models without a metal jacket and from -40°C (-40°F) to 80°C (176°F) for models with a metal jacket.
- Totally maintenance free
No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
- Improved safety
US Department of Transportation classified as a 'non-spillable' battery. No acid spills, no escaping gases.
- Odyssey PC1500DT Battery
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure lead VRLA
- SAE Group 34/78 footprint - dual purpose
- Rugged construction
- Top tin plated brass SAE terminals and GM side terminals
- Can be mounted in any orientation except inverted
- Lifting handle
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go!
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- Made in the USA
- PHCA: 1,500A at 80° F (27° C) for 5 seconds
- CCA: 850A at 0°F (-18° C)
- CA/MCA: 1,050A at 32° F (0° C)
- HCA: 1,250A at 80° F (27° C)
- Reserve capacity: 125 minutes
- Short circuit current: 3,100A
- 62 Ah @ 10hr rate
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD Typical service life: 3 to 10 years, when properly maintained.
- Operation temperature range: -40° F (-40° C) to 176° F (80° C)
- Length: 10.85"
- Width: 6.99"
- Height: 7.82"
4 Year Full Replacement
Not much of a reviewer, but damm this battery is great. I currently own 3 of these batteries one in a 2014 Range Rover, an SDMO generator and a 2011 Toyota Hilux......all diesel. First off this battery should very well be in the NASA space shuttle when it comes to reliability and power, secondly any company that can go the extra mile to reinvent the battery by using 99.999999% pure lead says a lot about the company (Odyssey), I can safely say that I don't fear coming home after have either one of my vehicles parked up for weeks and attempting to start it, it starts like its the first day I bought it and when the power goes out, I'm never worried about the generator kicking in. If you have a family and you care about them, buy this battery, if you have parents that still drive, buy this battery for them, it's insurance for you, so you don't need to go give them a jump start when you're getting ready for a meeting at work...or worst yet a stranger trying to help. Would buy these batteries forever. For specs and applications, please do your home work. Thanks for reading my post.
I would never run a gel cell again.
great cranking problem. Had an engine problem that required extended engine starter operation. It never slowed down even a bit.
The battery is small, can be mounted in trunk without an enclosure (can even be mounted up-side-down), heaver but very high cranking amperage. It is more expensive, but is a better value than any other battery, bar none.
Buy Together and Save