- Odyssey PC1500DT Battery
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure lead VRLA
- SAE Group 34/78 battery footprint - dual purpose
- Rugged construction
- Top tin plated brass SAE terminals and GM side terminals
- Can be mounted in any orientation except inverted
- Lifting handle
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go!
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- Made in the USA
- PHCA: 1,500A at 80° F (27° C) for 5 seconds
- CCA: 850A at 0°F (-18° C)
- CA/MCA: 1,050A at 32° F (0° C)
- HCA: 1,250A at 80° F (27° C)
- Reserve capacity: 125 minutes
- Short circuit current: 3,100A
- 68 Ah @ 10hr rate
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD Typical service life: 3 to 10 years, when properly maintained.
- Operation temperature range: -40° F (-40° C) to 176° F (80° C)
- Length: 10.85"
- Width: 6.99"
- Height: 7.82"
4 Year Full Replacement
Battery turns engine so fast it has to crank and run!
It's the best battery you can buy. It has amazing battery reserve and the highest cranking amps available. It's made in America and has the best warranty you can receive. It is very well made and has excellent corrosion resistance. I love that you can use Amazon to pay for your payment so you know you're secure when making your purchase. This battery blows away Optima batteries in spec category and warranty.
Great Battery, I Will Never Buy Any Other Brand Of Battery
I can't thank Battery Mart enough, they helped me find the right battery that I needed and shipped it off to me right away. I received the battery on time and oh boy does it work, I am very happy with the Odyssey battery and will be buying one for my F150 soon. You get what you pay for and this battery is worth every dime!
Not much of a reviewer, but damm this battery is great. I currently own 3 of these batteries one in a 2014 Range Rover, an SDMO generator and a 2011 Toyota Hilux......all diesel. First off this battery should very well be in the NASA space shuttle when it comes to reliability and power, secondly any company that can go the extra mile to reinvent the battery by using 99.999999% pure lead says a lot about the company (Odyssey), I can safely say that I don't fear coming home after have either one of my vehicles parked up for weeks and attempting to start it, it starts like its the first day I bought it and when the power goes out, I'm never worried about the generator kicking in. If you have a family and you care about them, buy this battery, if you have parents that still drive, buy this battery for them, it's insurance for you, so you don't need to go give them a jump start when you're getting ready for a meeting at work...or worst yet a stranger trying to help. Would buy these batteries forever. For specs and applications, please do your home work. Thanks for reading my post.
I would never run a gel cell again.
great cranking problem. Had an engine problem that required extended engine starter operation. It never slowed down even a bit.