Product Specifications for NOCO Genius 6/12 Volt, 3.5 Amp Multi-Purpose Battery Charger
|BM Part #:||G3500|
|Warranty:||5 Year Limited (PDF)|
- Charge fully drained lead-acid and lithium-iron batteries up to 120Ah, including ATVs, lawn mowers, motorcycles and cars. Safely maintain all types of automotive, marine, RV, powersport, lawn & garden and deep-cycle batteries.
- Charges Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB), Maintenance-Free Battery (MF), AGM, Li-Ion Batteries
- Cutting-edge technology delivers superior performance. Charge 2x faster, repair damaged batteries and use with micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles and CANBUS electrical systems.
- Streamlined design that's ultra-compact, portable and incredibly lightweight. It features external mounting holes and a rubberized base that avoids surface slipping and scratches, all while remaining UV, water, and impact-resistant (IP65).
- Stay safely connected 24/7. Monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging, automatically minimizes energy consumption and includes spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity and overcharge protection.
- Intuitive LED indicators provide visual state-of-charge feedback and diagnostic information, even when in maintenance mode.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your NOCO Genius 6/12 Volt, 3.5 Amp Multi-Purpose Battery Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
Charge Fully Drained Batteries: 2x Faster & UltraSafe!
The NOCO G3500 charger is designed to charged 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid and lithium-iron batteries up to 120 Ah. It can effectively maintain automotive, marine, Rv, powersport, lawn & garden, and deep-cycle batteries.
It charges 2x faster than ordinary chargers, can repair damage batteries with it's Repair feature. It can be used with micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles and CANBUS electrical systems.
Provides safe and efficient charging, automatically minimizing energy consumption. The charger provides safety protection, including spark-proof technology, reverse polarity and overcharge protection. It is safe to remain connected 24/7.
The LED indicators are easy-to-ready and provide information on the state of the charger and battery. The mounting holes and rubberized base prevents surface slippage and scratches. The charger is water, UV, and impact-resistant.
Features built into every NOCO Genius Charger:
Protects against reverse polarity, sparks, overcharging, overcurrent, open-circuits, short-circuits, and overheating.
Multi-level safety barrier prevents unsafe and abnormal conditions.
Stabilizes internal battery chemistry for increased performance and longevity.
Dynamically changes charge current when a load is placed on the battery.
Intuitive visual diagnostic tool for detecting reverse polarity, low-voltage, or damaged batteries.
Minimizes energy consumption when full power is not needed.
Internal temperature sensors adjust charged based on ambient climate.
Counteracts increased cyclic energy demands placed on batteries in micro-hybrid vehicles.
Alters the charging process based on organic battery feedback.
Applies a high-voltage pulse charge when low-voltage, sulfation, or lost capacity is detected.
Automatically enables the charging port to charge CANBUS systems.
Keeps the battery fully charged without overcharging, indefinitely.
Bought this little charger for charging a 8 cell antigravity brand lithium battery. It checks the battery charge level & then begins the charge!
I love that the clamps come off with a connector & that it comes with a lead that can be left on whatever you are charging so you can just simply plug the connectors together!!
Great charger for the Harley I have.
Works great, charges quickly for a 3.5 amp charger. On a AGM battery don't have to worry about leaving the charger on overnight.
Though I've only had it since the beginning of this winter ('15-'16) it's working just fine. Instructions ae clear and it's maintaining my winter stored Miata MX5 well in the cold northeast.