Free Standard Shipping
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your BatteryMINDer 12 Volt 2/4/8 Amp Wet/Gel/AGM Battery Charger. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
New Alternatives Available now at BatteryMart.com
Don't want to pay over $100 for a desulphating charger with multiple charge rates? Now available are the two below chargers from Schauer, who have been producing quality electrical products and charging solutions since 1907.
FREE battery condition indicator ($11.95 retail value), with instant pushbutton LED read-out, when you register your warranty on the manufacturer's web site. Simple connection to any type 12 volt battery. Battery Condition Indicator Model 12103
Also free with every purchase:
The VDC ABS-248 Temperature Sensor (a $19.95 value). Included with every package!
The BatteryMINDer automatically dissolves power-robbing sulphation crystals using safe, low voltage, high frequency U.S. Patented pulse technology
This unit comes with clips and round eyelets. No cigarette adapter plug.
12-Volt 2, 4, or 8 Amp Charger-Maintainer-Desulphator-Conditioner
Model 12248 is a 3-stage Constant Current - Constant voltage - Float mode charger -maintainer-desulphator (conditioner) that extends both the performance and life of all type / size/ brands of 12-Volt batteries. These include all maintenance-free, marine-RV deep cycle, Gel, AGM "dry" types, as well as "spiral wound" constructed sealed types such as Optima, Odyssey, Exide, Interstate brands. Push-button selector for AGM, Gel and Flooded (filler caps) types ensures 100% compliance with all leading battery manufacturer's specifications.
- Input: 115VAC
- Quick disconnect harness connection allows simple changing between clips and ring terminals
- Safely charges 70% - 200% faster than any/all known conventional constant voltage chargers.
- Maximizes cycle life and performance of all three (3) types* of lead-acid storage batteries, regardless of size / type / brand.
- Push button selectable type and charge rates for all size / type / brands of 12- Volt batteries, including flooded (filler caps), sealed Absorb Glass Mat (AGM), Gel, Interstate, Exide, Optima branded "spiral-cell" constructed "dry" batteries.
- 3 Stage (constant current bulk- constant voltage absorption-pulse width modulated float) ensures 100% full charge capacity of all battery types.
- Full Time random sweep desulphation**.Desulphates faster and more effectively than any known charger or stand-alone desulphator-conditioner.
- Spark-proof, short circuit, reverse polarity and over-temperature protected.
- Automatically detects defective batteries and rejects them.
- Polarity reversal-Error indicator.
- Auto-reset thermal breaker (protects both battery and charger under abnormal conditions such as a shorted cell and /or excessively high ambient temperatures)
- Manual override for maintenance-desulphation only long term storage mode.
- Rejects a damaged or open cell (shorted) battery.
- Portable or OnBoard mountable.
- Built-in battery condition indicators: detect and display charge level modes, charge retention and existence of sulphation.
- Automatic temperature compensation with battery temperature sensor. Sensor can be used to detect and adjust charger's output voltage depending on temperature, extending battery life and performance by more than 100%***. Extra VDC Temperature Sensors are available for purchase.
- 1 year 100% Money back Guarantee plus 5 year "no hassle" warranty through VDC Electronics.
VDC Electronics (the manufacturer) guarantees model 12248 will significantly increase your battery's life well beyond any known battery charger currently on the market. If for any reason you do not find this to be true VDC will, up to one year after date of purchase, refund 100% of your money, including any taxes or shipping costs ****.
*Flooded (filler caps), maintenance-free sealed AGM and Gel.
** U.S. Patented
***When compared to non "at the battery" temperature compensated chargers or ambient sensing types.
****Requires registration of product within 10 days of date of purchase and is non-transferable.