This 6 and 12 Volt with true 100 Amp load battery tester works with conventional and maintenance free lead acid batteries. The unit is completely portable; outside power in not required. Tests can be completed in 10 seconds.
- Tests 6 & 12 Volt Batteries up to 1000 CCA
- For conventional and maintenance free batteries in cars, light trucks, lawn tractors, and RVs.
- Simple to Use
- Completely portable - external power source not required. Top mounted rocker switch for easy operation. Complete test done in 10 seconds.
- Accurate & Dependable
- Heavy duty, shock-resistant ventilated cover with rubber insulated carrying handle for comfort and safety. Heavy duty, color coded copper-plated clamps.
- Complete with instructions.
- Does not contain asbestos.
Load Testing a Battery:
- Turn engine and all electrical accessories off.
- Connect BLACK clamp to battery NEGATIVE.
- Connect RED clamp to battery POSITIVE.
- Hold Load switch on for 10 seconds (15 seconds max).
- Read meter with load still on and refer to battery analysis table.
|BM Part #:
||6 / 12 Volt
45 Day Return
- Heavy duty copper played clamps.
- Internal load unit with 100 amp load capacity.
- UL listed load safety switch to prevent arcing.
- Heavy duty steel case.
- Convenient insulated carrying handle.
- Complete with fully illustrated instructions.
The Battery Load Tester has been cross-referenced to be compatible and replace these OEM part numbers and models: