Product Specifications for Battery Load Tester
|BM Part #:||50113|
|Voltage:||6 / 12 Volt|
|Warranty:||45 Day Return|
- Heavy duty copper played clamps.
- Internal load unit with 100 amp load capacity.
- UL listed load safety switch to prevent arcing.
- Heavy duty steel case.
- Convenient insulated carrying handle.
This 6 and 12 Volt with true 100 Amp load battery tester works with conventional and maintenance free lead acid batteries. The unit is completely portable; outside power in not required. Tests can be completed in 10 seconds.
- Tests 6 & 12 Volt Batteries up to 1000 CCA
- For conventional and maintenance free batteries in cars, light trucks, lawn tractors, and RVs.
- Simple to Use
- Completely portable - external power source not required. Top mounted rocker switch for easy operation. Complete test done in 10 seconds.
- Accurate & Dependable
- Heavy duty, shock-resistant ventilated cover with rubber insulated carrying handle for comfort and safety. Heavy duty, color coded copper-plated clamps.
- Complete with instructions.
- Does not contain asbestos.
- Turn engine and all electrical accessories off.
- Connect BLACK clamp to battery NEGATIVE.
- Connect RED clamp to battery POSITIVE.
- Hold Load switch on for 10 seconds (15 seconds max).
- Read meter with load still on and refer to battery analysis table.
Load Testing a Battery:
Great for checking health of car batteries. Slight burning smell when new it gets warms as it dissipates a lot of current. Reliable so far, easy to read/test.
I use this product to test car, motorcycle, atv, and watercraft batteries. Works great!
Easy to use, good value
seems to work fine
Thanks for prompt delivery EVERY time ive ordered from you
After purchasing the Odyssey PC625 battery (see review)to use with my DC sump pump, it dawned on me that you can't use a hydrometer to check a sealed battery. And you need to test the voltage under load. This DSC 50113 battery tester does the job. (Disconnect the charger first.) Of course it also works on my car battery.
Determine what batteries to junk and which to trust.