Product Specifications for USA-Made Motocross YTX20CH-BS AGM Maintenance Free Battery
|BM Part #:||YTX20CH-BS|
|Cold Cranking Amps:||270 CCA|
- Made in the USA. Why it matters:
- If every American spent $64 on something made in America, we could create 200,000 jobs right now.
- Motocross Platinum
- Ships fully charged out of the box and ready to install.
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free Design; Vibration Resistant, Leakproof, and Spillproof.
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
- New bolts included in every package.
- Replaces: 01-352, 33610-03G10, CYTX20CH-BS, M6220C, MOSM6220C, YT20CH-4, YTX16-BS, YTX20CH-BS.
Order today and receive free standard shipping on your USA-Made Motocross YTX20CH-BS AGM Maintenance Free Battery. Only valid in the continental 48 states and not valid with any other offer. Physical address required (No PO Boxes).
- 12 Volts
- CCA: 270
- 18 Amp Hour @10 hr rate
- Sealed, Maintenance-Free
- Ships fully charged ready to install
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Vibration Resistant Design
- Fully Charged out of the box
- Motocross Platinum
- Made in U.S.A.
- New bolts included
Note: Please check dimensions and terminal configuration to ensure this is the proper battery for your application.
We recommend the charger below to maintain this battery when it is not in use.
Battery arrived on schedule and was as described. Fit perfectly and has performed flawlessly since installation. Competive pricing, 18 mo warranty, and free shipping sealed the deal.
They had what I needed for a fair price. Delivery was speedy. Been working ok for a couple of weeks now. I would likely be a return customer.
battery for Suzuki vinson,fit was good . I will see how long it lasts, haven't had good luck thru winter months
First the only reason I didn't give Battery Mart 5 stars is because I always believe there is room for improvement. The motorcycle battery I got is a great deal. I searched other sites and decided on Battery Mart. In fact, a friend ask me for a place to get a battery for his bike and yes I recommended Battery Mart.
The battery came swiftly and was ready to install. The motorcycle started right up and I've had no problem(s) since. Get your next battery here at Battery Mart.
Was delivered promply & works great.
This is the second time I have purchased this battery. I bought the first one six years ago and it is still going strong. They usually wear out between the 8th and 9th year. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT !!!!! I am very happy doing business with BATTERY MART. Fast service and they do follow ups to make sure you are completely satisfied. The only company I've ever heard of doing that.
125cu.in. lots to crank. Best value prompt shipping.
Buy Together and Save